Last updated: July 17, 2023
NightRide is a free app available on Google Play (Android). The app does not collect, retain, share or make available any personal information.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application refers to NightRide, the software program provided by the Company.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to NightRide Thermal Inc., 1801 Dorchester Road, #3i, Brooklyn NY 11226.
- Country refers to: United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data (sometimes called "personal information" or "personally identifying information") is information that reveals something about and could be used to identify an individual. This includes:
- Directly identifying information, such as a name or address.
- Indirectly identifying information, such as a username or email address. This information could lead to identification if it were combined with other information.
- Technical information such as cookie data and IP address.
Personal data is the subject of privacy law. Some important privacy laws include:
- California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA). This must be obeyed by anyone hoping to make their app available throughout the United States.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ePrivacy Directive (sometimes known as the Cookies Directive), which apply to anyone offering their app in the European Union.
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), which applies to any app offered in Canada.
- is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collection, Use, Retention or Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Our Service does not collect, use, retain or disclose any of Your personal data.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +1 347 509 5880 x 3